2009年8月10日星期一

My Birthday present!


I am very happy!Because my father bought a handphone to me for my birtday present !!! I really like it becuase it is so cute!!! After Upsr my fren will come to my home for clebrate my birthday but not party la !!!( My mum don knw de ) I c tht day will be very happy because we will ply many game ! I got invite my 9 fren come have ,Jamie , Sammy ,Hannah ,Sharon ,Nitsuj ,Derrick ,Bell and Stephenny .( I don wan to invite Stephenny de but she wan so giv her come lo ) Nitsuj got come we will three of people one group if he did caome we oni have two people one group .I wish him can come la !(My fren :Y?) (my fren :oh !)Hehehe, a little bit oni la not many ,because he so funny and cute !(My fren:Omg !==lll)But my most love is derrick la ,because his eyes ........oh ! How could i say !==llll Ahahahah,if my 3 8 brother see will hit me !!!! And tell to my parent ! Don wan say many lo ! BBB!Sry my english no good ^^ll my computer sot sot cannot write chinese

1 条评论:

Ying 说...

==.....hai....我觉得nitsuj n dc 不会去

搜索此博客